What are the benefits of becoming a Freemason at Lodge Southern Cross?
- Brotherhood – Making new friends from all walks of life, every background and age group.
- Charity – being able to contribute to masonic and non-masonic causes and organisations in our community.
- Continuing Education – learning from your peers and mentors and becoming confident in the presentation of short speeches.
- Mysteries – finding out about the history and adventure of the mysterious masonic story.
- Self Improvement – making a contribution to building yourself as a better individual and using our shared resources to build better communities.
- Enjoyment – Freemasonry is not only mysterious but fun and there are a variety of social activities that you can get involved in.
How can I become a Freemason?
Click below for more information on how to become a Freemason.
- Contact Lodge Membership Officer
- Download and complete the application
- Read through the Statement of Principles
- Bring your completed application form to a Lodge Southern Cross Dinner